1. Hey come back! That's ____ bicycle you're taking.
2. I wished ____ a safe journey as he left.
3. There are five of ____, so we can't all fit in one car.
4. I had already lost my key, and then Maria lost ____.
5. John can't play tomorrow, he's broken ____ ankle.
6. What a clever child! She's done it all by ____.
7. The school had problems and nobody knew what to do about ____.
8. ____ was three o'clock before we left.
9. They introduced me to John. He's a friend of ____.
ESL home | Top
work is licensed under a
Attribution 3.0 License.